Regular Meeting Minutes
December 4, 2019
Present: Mark Fulks, Supervisor; Kelly Schmidt, Clerk; Troy Parmalee, Treasurer; Mark Fraser and Frances Griffith Trustees.
The Supervisor opened the meeting with the pledge to the flag.
The agenda was approved with additions. Fraser moved; Griffith seconded. All ayes Carried.
LDFA Informational Session: The second of the required Public Information Sessions for I-69 Informational Trade Corridor Next Michigan Development Corporation Local Development Finance Authority is being hosted at this meeting. Notices have been sent to all taxing units and published on the Authority’s website. There were no public questions or comments.
The November 6, 2019 minutes were approved. Fraser moved; Griffith seconded. All ayes Carried.
Sheriff’s report: 179 calls in the Township, with 45 traffic stops.
SSESA: 12 runs for the month; 209 runs in Perry Township for the year and 1385 total SSESA runs for the year.
The financial statement was approved to pay the bills. Fulks moved; Griffith seconded to approve. Roll Call: Fulks, Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee. All ayes Carried.
- The Fraud prevention and detection policy was approved. Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Roll Call: Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee, Fulks. All ayes Carried.
- The draft of the Perry Township Administrative Policies and Procedure manual was tabled until the next meeting.
- The Board of Review members, Supervisor, and Deputy Assessor were approved to go to the 2020 Board of Review training in the amount of $94 ea on Jan. 30, 2020. Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Roll Call: Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee, Fulks, Fraser. All ayes Carried.
- The members of the Township Board were approved to attend the Township Board Role with Board of Review Training in the amount of $91 ea on Jan 8, 2020. Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Roll Call: Schmidt, Parmalee, Fulks, Fraser, Griffith. All ayes Carried.
- The January Board meeting will remain the same to be held January 8, 2020, 7:00 pm.
- Supervisor Fulks will participate in the Old News Boys collection to be held at the Perry Fire Hall on December 13, 2020 from 9am -4pm. Members of the City and Perry Township will be collecting donations.
Public Comment: None
Adjourn: Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Carried
Kelly Schmidt, Clerk