Perry Township Regular Meeting
October 5, 2016
Present: Sid Grinnell, Supervisor; Kelly Schmidt, Clerk; Troy Parmalee, Treasurer; Mark Fraser and Frances Griffith, Trustees.
Guests: Tom Emery
The Supervisor opened the meeting with the pledge to the flag.
Agenda approved with additions: Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. All ayes Carried.
September 7, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes was approved: Fraser moved; Griffith seconded. All ayes Carried.
SSESA: 30 runs for August, 156 runs in Perry Twp for the year; 1151 total SSESA runs for the year.
Recycling: Donations of $123 for September.
Financial Statement & Pay the Bills approved with a correction to the Recycling report: Fraser moved; Griffith seconded. Roll Call: Grinnell, Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee. All ayes Carried.
Correspondence: The Village of Morrice Public Notice to Amend the Village of Morrice Zoning Ordinance regarding accessory buildings in the Public Lands District. Meeting will be held October 11, 2016; 6:00 pm at the Village Hall.
- · Supervisor Grinnell gave a report on the Looking Glass River Meeting.
- · Parmalee gave the Audit Report for 2015. The audit was unremarkable; there were no recommendations by the auditors. Fraser moved; Griffith seconded to approve the release of the audit to the State of Michigan. Roll Call: Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee, Grinnell. All ayes Carried.
- · There was discussion on the request to lease the Township water property. Parmalee and Schmidt will contact the Finks for more information. Fraser moved; Schmidt seconded. All ayes Carried.
- · There was review of the 911 Service Plan Amendment .
- · There was review of the Land Division Ordinance. The Township Board will submit recommendations to the Community Development Director.
- · Grinnell gave a MTA meeting report.
- · Approval to send any Board members and their spouses that want to go to the annual MTA dinner for $15 per person. Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Roll Call: Parmalee, Grinnell, Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt. All ayes Carried.
Adjourn: Parmalee moved; Fraser seconded. Carried.