Perry Township Regular Meeting
November 2, 2016
Present: Sid Grinnell, Supervisor; Kelly Schmidt, Clerk; Troy Parmalee, Treasurer; Mark Fraser and Frances Griffith, Trustees.
Guests: John Plowman
The Supervisor opened the meeting with the pledge to the flag.
Agenda approved with additions: Parmalee moved; Griffith seconded. All ayes Carried.
October 5, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes was approved: Fraser moved; Griffith seconded. All ayes Carried.
SSESA: 20 runs for Sept.; 198 runs in Perry Twp for the year; 1300 total SSESA runs for the year.
County Comm: Reported on the County 2017 budget.
Recycling: $392 in donations for October. Final work is being done on the recycling area (sign and sidewalk).
Financial Statement & Pay the Bills approved: Fraser moved; Schmidt seconded. Roll Call: Grinnell, Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee. All ayes Carried.
Unfinished Business: None
- Snow Removal Bids were gathered for winter 2016-2017. Fraser moved; Parmalee seconded to approve Freed of Work at the rate of $60/hour to plow the Twp parking lot and Roselawn Cemetery. Roll Call: Fraser, Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee, Grinnell. All ayes Carried.
- There was a request to gather information on the process of removing appointed board members for poor attendance. It was the consensus of the Twp Board, that better communication was needed by the boards on meeting dates and if a member needed to be absent.
- There was a request to have the small section of Church Rd seal coated in 2017. The request will be reviewed.
- Grinnell gave a report on the EMS class he attended.
- Grinnell gave a report on the 2017 Drain projects. Fraser moved; Griffith seconded to approve the 2016 Special Assessment Drains At Large in the amount of $7,503.39. Roll Call: Griffith, Schmidt, Parmalee, Grinnell, Fraser. All ayes Carried.
- There was a request by the sexton to replace some batteries for the drill and saw, purchase a rake, shovel, hitch and 5 barrels for the trash corrals. All would be less than $500.
Adjourn: Fraser moved; Parmalee seconded. Carried
Kelly Schmidt, Clerk