- Lights were installed & upgraded down Rose Boulevard. (Rose Boulevard Lighting Project)
- The purchase of an abandoned gas station with contamination (Talbot property) – demolition of the building and tank removal, cleanup of contaminated soil and restoration of the property to become a sellable parcel.
- A natural gas line was installed down Lansing Road and looped from Family Dollar to Bennett Drive.
- We have achieved 80% of the utilized property in the DDA areas with no vacant buildings.
- The extension of 440 volt, 3 phase electrical power was installed down Lansing Road from Morrice Rd to Bennett Drive.
- 37 metal poles with LED lights were installed down Lansing Road. (Lansing Road Lighting Project) from Bennett Drive to Elsesser’s Auto Repair.
- Bennett Drive from Britton Rd to Lansing Rd was paved. The cost was split with Perry Township $31,330 each.
updated 4/23/19; 7/21 /2020