The key must be picked up and rent paid for on
Tues or Wed 9a-4p
Prier to you rental date.
NOTICE: If you plan on serving water as a beverage, we recommend you bring bottled water.
PERRY TOWNSHIP HALL
2770 W. ELLSWORTH RD, PERRY MI 48872
RENTAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Your hall rental begins at 9:00a.m. – Midnight on the day you have reserved.
If you enter and set up before 9:00am the day you reserved, you will be charged a $50.00 set up fee that will be with held from your deposit.
Please retain this copy for your information when using the township hall.
1. Hall must be cleaned immediately after rental and no later than 1:00 a.m.
2. All floors, restrooms included, must be swept and spot mopped. Use COLD WATER ONLY *** NO CHEMICALS***NO SOAPS OF ANY KIND***
3. All chairs and tables must be cleaned, placed on caddies, and put in the chair room. All foods & tape must be removed.
4. Keep children from swinging on the hangers or climbing up the walls of the coat rack area.
5. Do not throw decorative stones or decorations outside.
6. Do not put tape on the walls, do not use nails, pins, staples or thumbtacks. You may use “3M scotch removable adhesive putty (WHITE),”and “Command strips.”
7. Do not use Mylar (confetti) or glitter decorations, as they are too hard to clean up.
8. Do not push up ceiling tiles to hang things from the ceiling. Hooks have been provided for you to hang decorations from the ceiling. Do not hang things from the ceiling fans. Use the ladder provided for hanging decoration not the table or chairs.
9. Renter supplies own dishes, silverware, towels, garbage bags, etc.
10. Clean stove and refrigerator of spills. Wipe off counters and sinks.
11. Renter is responsible for removal of trash to dumpster out back. Including bathrooms. No exceptions.
12. No music after midnight. We have neighbors so please consider them. Keep your party inside unless you are outside smoking. Doors & windows must remain closed. The sound really carries here.
13. Turn thermostats down and air conditioners off before you leave.
14. Check all doors to make sure they are locked and tightly closed. Close all doors to restrooms, ballroom, and kitchen and storage rooms.
15. Leave the key on the kitchen table or put in mail slot on the west side of the building.
If you do not leave the key, your deposit will not be refunded.
16. Please limit your roasters to FOUR and alternate plugs top/bottom along the wall.
17. This is a SMOKE FREE facility. Absolutely no smoking in the building during any time of your rental. There are ashtrays outside the doors.
18. Hall grounds shall be cleaned of all debris, bottles, cans plates, cups, papers and cigarette butts.
DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED ON THE NEXT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY PROVIDING THE HALL IS CLEANED.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES FORFEITS YOUR DEPOSIT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE TOWNSHIP BOARD. THE CUSTODIAN WILL CHECK AND COUNT ALL TABLES AND CHAIRS AND CHECK ON THE CLEAN UP OF THE HALL.
If the hall is not cleaned as rules state:
1. Custodian will take pictures to be placed on file.
2. By Wednesday following the rental, the renter will be notified by phone or certified mail.
3. Renter has the right to appeal to the whole board at its next regular meeting.
DEPOSIT WILL BE WITHHELD AT THE FOLLOWING RATE:
Alcohol consumed without an Accord form (insurance) 100%
Alcohol consumed at graduation parties (this includes beer) 100%
Key not returned (will refund deposit when returned) 100%
Any tables or chairs missing 100%
Smoking inside of building 100%
Mylar or glitter used 100%
Doors left open or hall left unlocked 100%
Damage to walls 50% – 100%
Damage to floors 50% – 100%
Damage to tables, chairs, or hangers 25% – 50%
Candle wax on floors, tables or walls 25% – 50%
Failure to take trash to dumpster 25% – 50%
Littering on outside of hall 25% – 50%
If, after you have paid your deposit you decide to cancel your rental, you must notify the township at least 30 days in advance to have your deposit refunded. Any later than that your deposit will not be refunded.
If you have any questions, please feel free to phone our office at 517-625-4597 on Tuesday or Wednesday from 9am until 4 pm.
*****THESE ARE YOUR RULES AND REGULATIONS*****
Please retain these rules for your rental.