NOTICE OF ELECTION
NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Election hours: 7:00am-8:00pm
Polling Place: Perry Township Hall
2770 W. Ellsworth Rd.
Perry, MI 48872
Offices to elected/nominated:
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
- Rep. In Congress
- Rep for Legislature
- State Board of Education, Regent of U of M, Trustee of MSU, Governor of WSU
- Road Commissioner
- County Commissioner
- Justice of Supreme Court, Judge of Court of Appeals
- Perry School Board Member, Morrice School Board Member
- Prop 22-1 A proposal to amend the state constitution to require annual public financial disclosure reports by legislators and other state officers and change state legislator term limit to 12 total years in legislature.
- Prop 22-2 A proposal to amend the state constitution to add provisions regarding elections.
- Prop 22-3 A proposal to amend the state constitution to establish new individual right to reproductive freedom, including right to make all decisions about pregnancy and abortion; allow state to regulate abortion in some cases; and forbid prosecution of individuals exercising established right.
- Millage to fund county veteran’s services program
- Perry Public School operating millage proposal
A full text of any ballot proposals can be viewed at https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/PublicBallot/Index or at the Perry Township Office.
Absentee applications and ballots are available through Perry Township.
Your local Township Clerk’s office will be open on the weekend prior to the election.
Nov 5 & 6 from 8am-12:00pm and Nov 7 from 9am-4pm for ballot requests.
Perry Township is accessible for voters with disabilities. Arrangements for obtaining alternative formats (audio and Braille) of voting instructions can be made by contacting the clerk in advance.