“Perry Township is responsible for the Assessment and Levy of Property Taxes for the property located in the Township.
Property Assessment notices are mailed out in the first part of March. Summer Property Taxes are sent out on July 1st and due on September 14th. Winter Taxes are sent out on December 1st and are due February 14th.
For Property Assessing Information, please contact the Assessor at 517-625-4597 Ext: 5. The Township fax number is 517-625-6223 or the Assessor’s fax number is 989-426-8854. The Assessor is in the office on Wednesday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
For information on Property Taxes please contact the Treasurer at 517-625-4597 Ext: 1. Additionally Assessment and Tax information is available on-line by clicking on the following link. A nominal fee applies.”
Instructions for Paying Taxes Online
- From the Property Tax Page on the Perry Township Website click on the BSA Software link.
- If you have already registered an account with BSA Software skip to step 5. Otherwise click on Tax Information Search.
- You may look up your parcel by Parcel Number (preferred) or by Owner Name or Address. A list will come up with the search results, click on the appropriate parcel.
- A link should appear on the next page that says Homeowners click here. Click on Register a new account and follow the instructions given.
- Once you have completed your registration you will have to login and repeat the search to get back to your property. It will ask you to confirm that you are the property owner.
- At the bottom of the Tax Detail Page are the listed Tax Amounts, click on Pay Now next to the amount you want to pay.
- The next screen will ask you to confirm the amount; you may make a partial payment if desired. Follow the instructions for choosing Credit Card or E-Check Options. Note: There is a 3% Convenience Fee charged for Credit Card Transactions and a $3.00 per Transaction Charge for E-Check’s. These fees are charged by the processing company and not Perry Township.
- Complete all the required steps and a receipt from us will be mailed to you when we process it.
If you have any questions please call Perry Township at 517-625-4597 Ext: 1