Perry Township is responsible for keeping the burial records of Roselawn Cemetery located at 1864 Ellsworth Rd., ¾ mile east of the Township Hall. Information found on the BSA Software link is information gathered from old records, burial transits and obituaries. These documents are not available by request at the Township Hall. We also have historical records of Roselawn Cemetery and the Hinkley School. You may contact us at 517-625-4597 or stop in on Tuesday or Wednesday from 9:00a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Instructions for Searching Roselawn Cemetery
- Click on the BSA Software link below.
- If you have already registered an account with BSA Software skip to step 5. Otherwise click on Cemetery Search.
- You may look up the occupant name (preferred) or owner name. A list will come up with the search results, click on the appropriate search.
- Information will appear.
- Once you have completed your registration you will have to login. Then click Cemetery search.
- Follow the instructions. Note: There is a $2.00 Convenience Fee charged. These fees are charged by the processing company and not Perry Township.